The LamiAlert CSH supplement from Freestep brings everything a horse needs from its native environment into their daily diet.
This Freestep supplement is specifically formulated for horses and ponies with Cushings to provide an alternative choice to synthetic medicine.
The Freestep LamiAlert CSH assists horses and ponies in retaining and restoring natural hormone levels and to be fed to horse and ponies to support in maintaining normal blood glucose levels. Ideal for horses and ponies prone to laminitis.
- LamiAlert works to normalise blood glucose/insulin levels
- Powder form and can be added directly to normal feed
- Completely natural compound sought out by horses grazing in a natural environment
- Diminishes adipose tissue, softens “cresty necks”
- Can be fed to horses and ponies with low sugar and restricted diets
Size: – feed one scoop daily
See also the Freestep LamiAlert
Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Carbonate, Spinach, Barberry Bark, Chenopodium Alba.
Copper Bisglycinate: 0.16% per kg (1660mg/Kg)
Zinc Chelate: 0.5% per Kg (5000mg/Kg)
Vitex Agnus Castus 40%