The LamiAlert supplement from Freestep brings everything a horse needs from its native environment into their daily diet.
This Freestep supplement if particularly good for horses and ponies that gain weight on fresh air and develop cresty necks. It is also good for those horses and ponies that may have fat deposits around the tail and shoulder area.
The Freestep LamiAlert can be fed to those horses and ponies already diagnosed with Laminitis and to those who may be prone as a preventative measure.
- LamiAlert works to normalise blood glucose/insulin levels
- Powder form and can be added directly to normal feed
- Completely natural compound sought out by horses grazing in a natural environment
- Diminishes adipose tissue, softens “cresty necks”
- Can be fed to prevent symptom
- Can be fed to horses and ponies with low sugar and restricted diets
Size: – feed one scoop daily
- 125g – 4 week course
- 250g – 8 week course
- 500g – 16 week course
- 1kg – 32 week course
- 2kg – 64 week course
See also the Freestep LamiAlert for Cushings
Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Carbonate, Spinach, Barberry Bark, Chenopodium Alba.
Copper Bisglycinate: 0.16% per kg (1660mg/kg)
Zinc Chelate: 0.5% per Kg (5000mg/kg)